Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the price of one of your English Cream Golden Retriever puppies?
The price varies depending on type of registration. Please contact us for details.
2. What is the difference between Limited Registration and Unlimited Registration?
Limited Registration is for puppies going to pet homes. Unlimited Registration is the type of registration used by people who plan to breed and/or show their puppies, usually for the purpose of breeding.
3. What type of registration do the puppies come with – Limited or Full Registration?
All of our puppies are sold with Limited Registration unless prior arrangements have been made.
4. Do you sell puppies with Full Registration and/or Full Breeding Rights?
Yes, we believe in the quality and pedigree of our animals, and therefore are comfortable in selling puppies with unlimited registration.
5. Are you able to ship puppies, if we live to far to pick our puppy up from your home?
Yes, we are able to ship puppies using Delta Airlines. Please contact us to determine additional shipping costs.
6. How does your puppy selection process work?
Families pick their puppies based on the order their deposits are received.
7. What is the best way to contact you?
Email is often the best way to contact me, if you decide you would like to buy a puppy, I would like to speak to you by phone. I can be reached at HERE.